Working Professional MBA
With three start dates throughout the year and two program options, the Professional MBA Program is the most flexible program offered by the UF MBA.
Some key benefits of these programs are:
- Three start dates to choose from. Spring classes start in Jan./Feb. and fall classes begin in Sept. (2 year).
- Accelerated option for business degree majors who have graduated within the past seven years. The one-year option gets you in and out in 16 months, saving you time and money. UF is one of the few top-ranked programs in the country with such an option. View the eligibility checklist for this program.
- Non-business degree majors can enroll in the two-year option (27 months) without the hassle of having to take pre-requisite business courses.
- Flexible format requires a campus visit only one weekend per month in Gainesville for a Saturday and Sunday. You won’t have to take any long-term time off work to pursue your MBA.
- Elective classes allow you to take a deeper dive into a subject area that interests you.
All students must have at least two years of full-time, professional work experience. To ensure quality interaction with professors and classmates, the class is limited to 65 students per cohort. The program attracts students from a wide variety of backgrounds - Fortune 500 companies, federal agencies, state and local governments, small business owners and non-profit managers. This depth leads to class discussion that covers a broad spectrum of the business world.
Orientation is mandatory to participate in all program options. The planned activities for orientation weekend include a welcoming from staff and faculty, reception, program details, Ropes and Challenge course, and Team Development. Additionally, if you are participating in the One Year accelerated format, following Orientation is a planned One week review course, Foundations Review. This is a mandatory review week of your core business concepts and is a requirement prior to moving into the 32 credit accelerated program. Please note that the Foundations Review is not required for concurrent OEM/MBA students. Review the class dates and course schedule PDFs.
MBA/OEM Concurrent Degree
Students who enroll in the Outreach Engineering Management Program (OEM) in the University of Florida's College of Engineering are able to obtain an engineering Master's degree in 20 months while working full-time and are then eligible to apply for the Internet One-year MBA program. Our innovative OEM/P1MBA concurrent degree option reduces the amount of time and coursework required for students to obtain both the MBA and the OEM degree from UF.
- Average Age: 29
- Average Experience: 6 yrs
- Average GMAT: 610
- Average GPA: 3.2
January 2014 Start:
August 2014 Start:
 Additional university fees may apply. Prices subject to change.