MBA for Professionals
You don't have to be on campus every day to get a well-rounded, rich MBA experience. From your weekends in Gainesville to Hough Hall, our new home, the MBA for Professionals student experience is another feature of our programs. And yes, you are eligible for student football tickets!
Being able to balance work, life and school commitments is critical for working professional students. UF MBA provides you the tools to be successful in all areas of your life while earning your MBA.
- Turn Key Operation – All of the details of school life is handled by our dedicated student services team. From registering you for classes to ordering your books, our team of professionals takes care of the details. All you have to do is concentrate on your studies.
- Up-front Schedules and Information – We know the key to success and avoiding conflicts is to give you as much information as early as possible. Go to each of our program information pages and you can find the schedule for all of your class weekend dates. At the beginning of each term, your professors will give you a syllabus that outlines all the details for that class—recommended reading schedule, assignment due dates, quiz and test dates. This allows you to plan and manage any work/life conflicts that may arise.
All of our MBA for Professionals programs require some time on campus, whether it is in Gainesville or South Florida. These campus visits offer valuable opportunities and experiences for all of our students.
- State of the Art Facilities – In June 2010, Hough Hall opened and students that meet in Gainesville can now take advantage of this new facility. From spacious, new classrooms to technology-enhanced breakout rooms for your team meetings, Hough Hall provides a stimulating environment that is conducive to learning. Our South Florida facility located in Sunrise, provides a full range of services and technology for students that meet there.
- Faculty Interaction – Our faculty are world-renowned and top researchers in their respective fields. They are also a teaching faculty that enjoys being in the classroom. They want to get to know you. To accomplish that, we cap our class sizes, encourage an interactive classroom environment and provide all students regular face-to-face time with your professor.
- Networking – Once you are enrolled in the program, you become part of the powerful UF MBA network. We provide on-campus opportunities for you to socialize with your classmates and students from other cohorts. Additionally, you are invited to attend all alumni networking events held around the state and country—immediately putting you in touch with the Gator Nation!
UF Athletic Events
All MBA for Professionals students are eligible for student tickets to UF athletic events. For football games, there is a UF MBA student block that you can join and spouses are eligible for spouse tickets. The student services staff will provide football information to currently enrolled students as needed. GatorZone is the clearinghouse for all student ticket information. Check GatorZone often for the most up-to-date athletic information.
At the end of your program, you and your family will celebrate your accomplishment at a small, intimate graduation ceremony. UF MBA graduation ceremonies are just for UF MBA students. Ceremonies take place in the spring and winter and consist of only three or four cohorts—keeping it a personal experience you will enjoy with your family and classmates.