The UF MBA Double Gator Program
Plan ahead to get ahead
If you are a current undergraduate student at the University of Florida, applying now for a UF MBA can help you get ahead. The Double Gator Program allows current undergraduate students to be considered for admission in advance of earning a bachelor’s degree. Candidates are considered for both Full-Time and Professional MBA programs, depending on your needs and future career plans. Scholarships are available to highly competitive candidates who are admitted to a full-time program.
How does it work?
After expressing an interest in the Double Gator Program, UF MBA staff members will guide you through the admissions process. We will review your application to provide you with an early admissions decision, and approved candidates are conditionally admitted to attend a UF MBA program. Once approved, we will defer your enrollment for approximately two years. During that time, you will earn additional professional work experience and continue to meet post-graduation milestones. You’ll also be encouraged to attend UF MBA events and interact with our UF MBA admissions team and Business Career Services advisors.
Who Can Apply?
All University of Florida undergraduate students are eligible to apply. Successful candidates demonstrate a record of academic success and leadership ability, and they are eager to leave their mark on the UF MBA program.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Submit a competitive GMAT score (650+ for admission; 680+ for scholarship consideration)
- Hold University of Florida undergraduate senior (final year) status
- Hold a 3.3 or higher GPA (3.5 or above required for scholarship consideration)
- Have a post-graduation employment offer at the time of Double Gator consideration
How to Apply
- Submit your preliminary application during your final year at the University of Florida. All materials must be submitted prior to completion of your bachelor’s degree.
- Submit your resume and official GMAT score via email (sarah.carlson at warrington.ufl.edu).
- Submit one professional letter of recommendation from a former or current supervisor via email (sarah.carlson at warrington.ufl.edu).
- Complete an in-person interview with the admissions committee. Interviews are by invitation only.
- As applicable, submit a formal UF MBA application as the start date of your MBA program nears.
For more information, email Sarah Carlson (sarah.carlson at warrington.ufl.edu), Associate Director of Admissions, or start your application now.
Double Gators Program Questions
Associate Director of Admissions
352.273.1144 | Email (sarah.carlson at warrington.ufl.edu)