Alumni & Friends
CareerBeam - Virtual Career Success Center
Through our continued efforts to meet your career management needs, we have partnered with CareerBeam® to bring you the best company and industry research tools and career development information available in the market. The Career Success Center has a career development seminar series that has assessments, professional résumé and cover letter builders, and search strategy resources for you. Just a few highlights and features now available to you include:
- Research on millions of Companies: Including over 35M organizations in more than 180 countries containing company overviews, key information and business intelligence. You'll have access to 42M Company contacts, many with biographies and contact information, which is great for connecting with alumni.
- Research on hundreds of Industries: Access to information such as recent developments, business challenges, trends and opportunities on over 700 industry segments - get current financial information and executive insights as well.
- Self-evaluation: Take a look at who you are today. CareerBeam's unique career assessment tools factor in your values, temperament, interests and personality to help you develop - and achieve - professional goals.
- Help creating professional résumés and cover letters: Whether you are writing a first-time résumé or updating a previous one, use CareerBeam for building an accomplishment-based résumé and cover letter.
- All of this and more in ONE location: You won't be asked to visit numerous sites and resources. It is all under one roof!
To self-register and begin using our career success center immediately, join CareerBeam. Maximize your utilization via the hands-on demonstration of the product held twice monthly. Login to the CareerBeam system for details of days and times, located at the bottom of the system's Home Page.
Log In to CareerBeam
You must be a UF MBA alumnus to register with CareerBeam.