UF MBA GMAT Boot Camp
The GMAT is an important part of the admissions process at any top program, including the University of Florida MBA Program. We realize some of our applicants have struggled with standardized tests or are hesitant about taking a test because they have been out of school for several years. UF MBA is helping bridge that gap by offering a GMAT Boot Camp to high potential applicants.
The UF MBA GMAT Boot Camp will provide:
- 15 hours of live instruction
- Comprehensive workbook
- Access to instructor for one-on-one tips and questions
The cost for the two-day live sessions is covered by UF MBA. Participant costs will only include the prep book used by the instructor (The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2016 - find it on mba.com or Amazon), and travel arrangements (for the weekend sessions)
Upcoming Boot Camp dates:
- March 18-19 (Sunrise)
The weekend sessions in Gainesville will be held in Hough Hall, where all UF MBA classes are hosted. A list of suggested hotels as well as more details will be provided upon registration.
Who is eligible?
The GMAT Boot Camp is designed for two types of high potential prospects - those who have been out of school for a while and need to refresh their academic skills, and those who have taken the GMAT and want to raise their score in order to make their application more competitive. A high potential prospect to UF MBA is someone who has outstanding work experience and solid academic performance during the pursuit of their undergraduate degree. Preference is given to prospects who are in the application process.
How do you sign up?
- Fill out the UF MBA Boot Camp application.
- Email your resume to (UFMBABootcamp at warrington.ufl.edu).
- Complete the Mini GMAT Simulation (free) and email a screenshot of your simulation score to (UFMBABootcamp at warrington.ufl.edu). You can email both the score and resume at the same time.
- Save the date on your calendar.
Once you have applied, please allow up to 7 business days to review your boot camp application and get back to you. There is no cost to apply for this opportunity.
Why participate in the UF MBA GMAT Boot Camp?
- It's free. Preparation courses like this cost $750 or more.
- You can experience the UF campus and academic environment, and meet current students.
- You will get tools and knowledge to help increase your GMAT score.
We look forward to working with you and thank you for considering UF MBA.